Right here I am going to clarify what a favorites checklist is and the way it’ll improve your expertise.
What are Favorites Lists?
These are lineups of your favourite channels. You may create and alter the lists, including and eradicating channels as you would like. Your channels will be grouped into as much as 4 lists. read more about channels upe
- When utilizing a Favorites Listing, the Program Information and Browse Banner show solely the channels within the Favorites Listing. While you use the distant management UP or DOWN ARROW to vary channels, the receiver skips channels that aren’t listed.
- The All Chan checklist accommodates all of the channels together with channels not in your present subscription. You can’t make any modifications to the All Chan.
- The All Sub checklist accommodates all of the channels in your subscription. You can’t make any change to the All Sub, besides by altering your subscription.
- The All HD checklist accommodates the entire HD channels in your subscription, in addition to over-the-air digital channels in case your receiver is linked to an over-the-air antenna.
- Every has a novel shade within the Program Information. You too can give every checklist a reputation. The 4 lists are named Listing 1, 2, 3, and 4, till you alter the checklist title. The checklist are empty till you add channels to them.
- Should you select a program utilizing Themes or by getting into a channel quantity utilizing the distant controls, the receiver tunes to the channel for that program whether or not or not that channel is energetic.
- You may embrace over-the-air channels in your Listing if an over-the-air antenna is linked to the receiver.
Creating or Altering Favourite Lists
- You may create, add channels to, and take away channels. While you use solely these channels in your checklist are proven within the Program Information and Browse Banner.
- Press MENU in your distant management. Choose Preferences, after which Favorites.
- Choose the checklist that you just need to change
- Choose Modify Listing
- Utilizing the SELECT button, add or delete channels from the checklist.
- Choose Completed
You may title your Favorites no matter you need, as much as eight characters lengthy.
- Press Menu in your distant management. Choose Preferences, after which choose favorites.
- Choose the checklist that you just need to rename.
- Choose Edit Title
- Enter the title you need
- Choose Completed
Utilizing Favorites Lists
Press GUIDE to open the Program Information. Press GUIDE once more to pick the following Favorites Listing. Press GUIDE repeatedly to scan by all of the obtainable.
Be aware: GUIDE solely works on this method if the Information button is chosen below MENU, Preferences, Favorites, and Information Choices.
- Two lists can’t have the identical title
- Urgent GUIDE to change Favorites Lists capabilities solely when you’ve got added channels to the Favorites, urgent GUIDE switches to the Favorites Listing. When you have not created a Favorites Listing, urgent GUIDE switches the receiver between the All Chan, All Sub, and All HD.